Dogs Are a Man’s Best Friend
“Dogs are a man’s best friend” isn’t just a saying. It’s the honest truth!To put it simply, dogs are awesome. Whether they’re begging for your food, barking at their leash to convince you to take them on a walk, or simply greeting you when you get home, dogs do all of the little things that put smiles on faces around the world. This is what makes the bond between humans and dogs so deep, profound and special.
- Dogs have great long term memories- So while your pooch will forget you tugging on his tail he will always remember the love you give him, if you are good to him!
- You’ll see their attachment when they decide that they never want to leave your side!
- You’ll never eat a meal alone- If there’s one thing you’re guaranteed it is that your dog will never stand you up for dinner. They’ll be faithfully waiting at the foot of your table every single time!
- They can mirror your emotions- If you ever need a companion to go through a roller coaster of emotions with, rest assured your dog will be that person. They’ll be sad when you’re sad and ecstatic when you’re happy.
- Dogs will always have your back- A dog can sense character and they are a good judge of good and bad people. So when you’re feeling unsure about a man in an alley at night your dog will be right there barking his heart out!
- They’ll teach you how to live- They have a zest for life that is infectious! You’ll find yourself living each moment with more zeal than ever before!
Frendicoes, is on the verge of shutting down needs our help to continue saving and sheltering homeless dogs. Dogs don’t have a voice so let’s speak for them by raising money with the Yard Sale at Select CITYWALK on the 11th and 10th of October. By donating things that you don’t use around your house you can save a dog’s life. All proceeds from the sale will go towards Frendicoes. If dogs strike a chord in your heart, do your bit to make it count with Select CITYWALK!