Summer 2014 – The Must Haves
Summer is here! Between all the partying, the vacationing, and the excitement that comes with the new season, let’s not forget the essential things – like SHOPPING!We’ve learned from last summer that one of the most important lessons is that – Shopping goes a long way. Here are the top 6 things you can’t live without in Summer 2014:
1. A smartphone – If you don’t have a smartphone yet, summer 2014 is the time to get it! We may not like to admit it, but we’re all addicted to social media, instant messaging, and everyone’s secret favorite – ‘Selfies’ (Don’t kid yourselves, guys!). You can check out Croma and the Imagine Apple Store for great phone options!
2. The perfect pair of shoes – Time to stop wearing those old black shoes you bought in 2008! Invest in the perfect pair of shoes – that means colour, class and comfort! (Hint: my favourites are Steve Madden, ALDO and TresMode!)
3. Home Décor – Revamp your home this summer with new summery bedding, blinds, and furniture! Pastel colours and decorative pieces around the house will make your home breezy and bright for the summer! Visit HomeStop & GoodEarth to find the perfect home stuff!
4. Office Clothes – Check out ethnic wear, perfect for work, Kalpana and FabIndia! From Kurtis to Salwar Kameezes, we have everything you’ll need for a stylish ‘desi’ office outfit!
5. Sunglasses– It’s time to buy the perfect pair of Sunglasses to beat the heat while travelling around town or to be beach-ready for the summer! Check out all the fabulous brands at our Sunglass Hut and Dayal Opticals to find a super swanky pair!
6. A new summer wardrobe – Put away those jeans and sweatshirts & go shopping for a new summer wardrobe! Shorts, tank tops, and most importantly – a new swimsuit! Some quality time at our stores like Mango, Zara and Forever New will help you find everything you need!
Now that you have a list ready, visit Select CITYWALK and start the summer with a shopping spree!
Have a happy & shopping bags filled summer!