They believed they could, so they did.
Select CITYWALK is celebrating wonder women, who have shown great courage and valour to overcome different, difficult challenges in life. From domestic abuse to cancer, these women have survived hardships and are now inspiring so many like them to be brave, full of hope, and rise above what holds them back.
Wonder Women is an interactive dialogue with several bold women, where they will share their experiences for other women, it serves as a platform to meet strong and wilful women, and draw inspiration from them to tackle the hardships in your own life. The wonder women have come from all walks of life and work for different causes to make the society a better place—
Triple Thapar— Mother of Shaheed Captain Vijayant Thapar, Vir Chakra
Rashmi Anand— Domestic abuse survivor and activist
Major Neerja Masih— First lady officer of 44 Coy ASC— Indian Army
Poonam Bagai— Cancer survivor
Ritu Saini— Acid attack survivor
Lalitha S.A. Nayak— Sex Workers’ Rights activist
Vandana Kaul— Animal welfare activist
Smt. Maneka Gandhi, Hon’ble Union Minister for Women & Child Development will be the Chief Guest at the event.
Join in the Wonder Women meetings and expose yourself to a world of hope, positivity, and endless possibilities!
Event Date : 20th March , 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
- This event is on first come, first serve basis.
- The information to be shared by the participant will not be shared with any third party, except it will be used to inform the participant about information relating to Select CITYWALK/ activities within Select CITYWALK.
- Right to admission within the event will be controlled and managed by Select CITYWALK.
- Select CITYWALK shall have a right to add, modify, withdraw or substitute any activity, advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Select CITYWALK may use the subscribers image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- Select CITYWALK shall have a right to postpone, cancel or stop the event, due to any reason.