1 Dress, 5 Occasions
Got a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear! It’s the story of our lives, isn’t it? You shop and you shop, but somehow, you’re always running out of clothes to wear! Well, ladies here’s a way you can use the same outfit over and over again!
Coco Chanel once said “every girl must have a little black dress.” And she was absolutely right! The little black dress is a highly undervalued piece of brilliance. When in doubt, whip out your LBD, whatever the occasion! Here are 5 different times the LBD will be your saviour:
1) On a date: Everyone knows black is sexy! Wear it on a date with a pair of flats and light make-up and you’ll definitely look like a head-turner.
2) Girls’ Night Out: Don’t worry about being the least skinny one on the table! Black has the thinning factor and instantly makes you look fit and gorgeous. Be prepared for jealous looks though!
3) A bow-tie event: Be it a fancy launch-party or a big dinner with the family, nothing says formal like a gorgeous black dress. Just make sure the length is right, and you are good to go!
4) To a club: A black dress with a pair of high heeled pumps and perhaps a bright belt & clutch, and you’re ready to party! Beware boys!
5) Even to work! – Team your LBD with a chic blazer and a neat ponytail and you can even wear it to a meeting!
Needless to say, the Little Black Dress is a must-have for every wardrobe. It may not look like a showstopper hanging in the closet but put it on and pair it up with the right accessories and the right makeup – and you can master any look! And the best part is – they’re super easy to find!
So if you haven’t already got one, consider it an investment – come to Select CITYWALK and check out our many clothing stores, like Zara, Mango, Promod, French Connection and more to find the perfect little black dress that suits your body-type and your personality. And don’t worry about it being ‘too simple’. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication! #GoShopping!
- Delectable Foods to Try at Select CITYWALK, This Winter
- Gift Yourself the Ultimate Retail Therapy This New Year at Select CITYWALK’s End Of Season Sale
- Winter is Sizzling Hot – Fall-Winter Fashion Trends at Select CITYWALK
- New Store Openings: Winter Fashion Starts to Heat up at Select CITYWALK
- It’s raining fashion at Select CITYWALK: Check These Brand New Stores