5 New Years Resolutions for Shopaholics
Happy 2015 shopaholics! Of course you want to start the year with tons of huge shopping bags filled with a day’s worth of conquests! But this time, as shopaholics of 2015, let’s pledge to change some old shopping habits. Here are some New Year Resolutions every shopaholic must (try to) keep:
1. I promise to shop smart
Shop wisely. If you already have 3 pairs of black pumps, don’t invest in another one! (Go for those tan ones instead…Steve Madden, are you listening?)
2. I promise to stick to the list
You know how every time you go shopping with clear goals in mind and then get distracted by a very beautiful dress in a Zara shop window (and then by the ALDO shoes, and then by the bags…)? How about this time, resolve to actually stick to the list! (But of course when you’re done, you have the license to get as distracted as you want!)
3. I promise to be selfless
You remember that Promod scarf you saw that you knew your sister would love? Buy it for her! Keep an eye out for stuff your friends and family would like and once in a while, surprise them with a little souvenir of your shopping spree! Hello, brownie points! Remember: Splurging is okay when it’s selfless!
4. I promise to experiment
If you think it looks fabulous on the rack, it will probably look more fabulous on you! Stop playing it safe, and dare to try the more exciting options! Bye-bye old polka-dot cardigan, hello faux fur jacket!
5. I promise never to curb the shopaholic in me
Rules are important on the surface of things, but deep down, you know you’re a shopaholic at heart – and nothing can or should change that! Keep your shopping spirit at its best this year, and make sure the 2015 section of your wardrobe is fantastic!
- Upcoming brand launches at Select CITYWALK to redefine your shopping experience
- Celebrating Art Together – Select CITYWALK X India Art Fair
- Republic Day Celebrations at Select CITYWALK
- Delectable Foods to Try at Select CITYWALK, This Winter
- Gift Yourself the Ultimate Retail Therapy This New Year at Select CITYWALK’s End Of Season Sale