Back to School must Haves
Well, wasn’t that fast! June seemed to fly by, and summer vacations have gone as fast as shoes during sale season.
July is all about the monsoon, the sales, and getting back into the much-dreaded routine. Say good-bye to the lazy days of sleeping in and staying in bed, the long vacations in a picturesque home-away-from-home and the guilt-free splurging and binging! But don’t worry – leave it to us to find a silver lining in this cloud-ridden mess called ROUTINE. A little back-to-school shopping is the best pick-me-up! Here are some back-to-the-grind supplies that everyone needs:
1. New outfits: While trendy new outfits are a must have, save them for the parties, dinners and events! When is comes to new college outfits, I follow one golden rule: COMFORT CLOTHING! Check out Promod for some fun, stylish & comfortable outfits!
2. A New Date-Planner: Admit is – how depressing are the boring notebooks that you get in your school/college stationary shop? Now that you’re getting ready to get back to the grind, you may as well be organized, and I guess theres no other way to do that than buy a brand new exciting planner (Oh, well!) Check out Crossword and CMYK Book store for quirky ones!
3. Rain-ready kit: Since monsoon is just round the corner, make sure you’re stocked up on rain-ready footwear! And a new, bright umbrella wouldn’t hurt.
4. New stationary: I don’t know about you, but I almost can’t resist getting my hands on brand new stationary! This time, make stationary shopping almost as fun as shoe shopping with quirky new supplies. Get cool post its, a personal stapler, organized folders to make work/studying a little more exciting! Don’t forget to check out Gifts of Love and Happily Unmarried!
So yes, we all hate routines! But it’s nothing a little shopping can’t fix! And if this back-to-school shopping spree doesn’t quite do it, you could always resort to a little self-pampering – spa or a day at the salon – whatever it takes to make sure your last days of summer vacations are the best ever!
- Upcoming brand launches at Select CITYWALK to redefine your shopping experience
- Celebrating Art Together – Select CITYWALK X India Art Fair
- Republic Day Celebrations at Select CITYWALK
- Delectable Foods to Try at Select CITYWALK, This Winter
- Gift Yourself the Ultimate Retail Therapy This New Year at Select CITYWALK’s End Of Season Sale