The Complete Summer Wardrobe
If there’s one thing that we know for certain, it’s that seasons change as fast as styles do. Can you believe it’s already May?
Days are getting longer, and styles are getting hotter. Summer styles are all about colour – swap the wintery navy blue tank tops for a brighter turquoise- and if your wardrobe doesn’t look brighter than a rainbow, you ain’t done shopping. Grab your purse and get going! Here’s what you’ll need to complete your summer wardrobe:
1. Bright shorts – Stock your wardrobe up with shorts of all colors. From pastel shades of coral and mint green to brighter ones like pink and red! And if you’re feeling experimental, go for a fun pattern (I hear stripes are the new animal print)! You may find similar shorts at Zara or Promod!
2. Crop tops – You may not be able to wear these to work, but they make a great party outfit! Wear them with a maxi skirt or high waist pants for a chic and dressy look! Check out Mango or Zara for similar crop tops!
3. Whites – Always remember the golden rule for the summer: You can never have too much white! White shirts, white pants, white shoes, even! Consider it an investment, and make sure you have enough (not that there can even be enough clothes!) Check out Promod, Forever New & Benetton!
4. Sunglasses – Believe it or not, your EYES need to be ACCESSORIZED! Not only do they add a whole new layer of style to your look, but they’re also the perfect way to cover up puffy eyes! Visit Sunglass Hut or Dayal Opticals to find a pair that suits you best!
5. Flip Flops – The final touch to a perfect casual summer outfit. A bright pair of flip flops is always the best way to add a little colour to a grey or white outfit! Check out Havaianas, Steve Madden or Nine West for awesome colorful flip flops!
Come to #SelectCITYWALK and go shopping! What better way to beat the heat than by shopping it off? #HappyShopping
- Diwali Gifting Guide 2019 – Spread the Radiance with Select CITYWALK
- From #ThreatToThread – A Green Step Towards Fighting Plastic Pollution
- The Creative Retreat at Select CITYWALK: An Effigy of Red Fort Made Out-Of-Waste
- Welcome To An Art Escapade: Rooh – The Essence Of Being
- Tips and Tricks to Shop During the Sales