The shimmering festive season is back and so are the fun and cheerful moments associated with it! Starting from Dussehra to Christmas, there is a lot packed into these short, few months. We’ve been in the throes of the festive season for a while now and here are a list of a few essentials (let’s face it, you’re going to need more than a few) to make sure you look and feel your best while attending your numerous functions and special events.
1. Ethnic wear- It’s important that all type of ethnic wear comprise your wardrobe. You don’t want to be left looking overdressed at parties or underdressed at weddings. Whatever the look in mind, the rare and innovative collections from L’affaire promises to give you a sophisticated and classy look to suit every occasion.
2. Sweet Indulgences- What’s the one thing that comes to your mind when you think of celebrations? Sweets of course! They are added attractions of weddings, parties and Christmas. The joy of sharing sweets with your loved ones makes the celebrations even sweeter! Don’t limit yourself to Mithais and dry fruits this Diwali- Try the range of doughnuts at Krispy Kreme with a ‘desi’ twist or pick up the sinful hampers from Choko La and L’ Opera!
3.Gifting- It can be pretty nerve wracking to come up with gifts for your loved ones, colleagues, neighbours, staff (the list goes on) during the festive season. At Select CITYWALK, you won’t need to break into a sweat as you have options galore under one roof! From quirky gifts at Happily Unmarried to home décor at Oma and Good Earth! That’s not all, there’s always Modern Bazaar and FabIndia if you can’t make up your mind.
4. Flowers- Fresh flowers are of special significance during the festive time. They brighten up your mood and will leave you feeling invigorated on a dull winter day! Make that extra effort with Pots and Plants at Select CITYWALK this year. From lilies to orchids, cheer others and yourselves up with the brightest colors this season.
5. Pampering- Pampering and grooming is never a bad idea specially because the festive season can leave you feeling harrowed. With Simar’s Nail Bar, Geetanjali Salon and a personal stylist on special request, we will ensure you look dazzling and stylish!
What are you waiting for- Get your festive dose at Select CITYWALK today!
- Forge a special bond with Your Dad this Father’s Day at Select CITYWALK
- Beat the heat with these bowl-ed out affairs!
- Opening of Seraphine and Love Moschino at Select CITYWALK
- H&M’s Conscious Collection: Exclusive launch at Select CITYWALK
- Celebrate vivacity with the Spring -Summer Collection 2019 at Select CITYWALK