As we prepare to welcome you again…
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live our lives and conduct ourselves. But life will go on and it must, as we take baby steps to return to this “new normal”. We, the human race, owe our very existence to our ability to adapt and as businesses start to steadily open up, we must refocus on what is important.
We, at Select CITYWALK, are also starting to adapt to the greater need for protection, hygiene, and sanitization with our sight firmly fixed on protecting our employees and customers alike. More and more stores are opening up and here are some of the important safety measures we have been taking for your safety.
Mandatory measures at Select CITYWALK to stop the spread of COVID-19:
Restricted mall entry timings –
Initially the mall will be open only between 12 PM and 9 PM. Only one customer per 75 sq. ft. of mall and retail space will be permitted entry. The food court and restaurants will permit only takeaway and home deliveries. In the first phase, the following category stores will be operational –
- Super Market
- Infants Clothing
- Electronics & Electricals
- Apparel, Footwear, Personal Care & Accessories
- Salon and Spa (50% of capacity & prior appointments only)
- Home & Furnishing
Distance markers have been installed at all entry points, cash counters, and help desks and plexiglass partitions at all the checkout points. Only 50% of the parking capacity shall be utilized as the mall reopens. No events and promotional activities shall take place in the mall’s common areas.
Mall sanitization –
- The mall and the retail stores will undergo a 3-day cleaning and sanitization drive before reopening. All common areas of the mall such as the elevators, entrance areas and washrooms shall undergo repeated cleaning and sanitization every 30-60 minutes when the stores are operational.
- All customers and mall staff shall undergo temperature checks at all entry points.
- Provision for sale of masks shall be made at all entrance points and anyone not wearing a mask shall be denied entrance. Hand sanitizer dispensers shall also be placed at all customer touchpoints.
- Stores shall offer contactless transactions and digital menus maximizing distancing while providing a seamless experience to the customers.
Mall operations –
We, at Select CITYWALK, take health very seriously and are thoroughly prepared to handle the reopening of the stores without putting employee and customer health at risk. The mall employees and stores have agreed upon a very detailed and well-thought out set of operational procedures. Some of these include –
- Increase in fresh air intake of air conditioning units
- Maintaining optimal temperature
- 24 hour operation of restroom exhausts
- Regular cleaning of air circulation units
- Stocking up on adequate supply of disinfectant supplies, masks, and gloves and training mall staff on the usage
- Training and education for staff on COVID-19 prevention
- Maintenance of isolation room for suspected positive cases
- Implementation of a detailed security and operational protocol
- Implementation of a detailed cleaning, sanitization, and housekeeping protocol
We value you and your health. In keeping with our customer centric ideology, we have left no stone unturned in maintaining the health and hygiene of the mall premises. While life must indeed return to normal, health concerns need not be an impediment to shopping and fun times with us.